- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
The Difference between Night and Day: an Astrological Perspective
Speaker: Paula Belluomini
august 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDTFee: $9.99 eller get it for FREE if you are ISAR Member Become ISAR Member for $59/Year
According to ancient sources one important and basic point when analyzing any chart is to first identify if it’s a Diurnal or Nocturnal Chart. This distinction changes the reading as it affects the quality of the Planets while malefic or benefic, as well as house positions or aspects that get different delineations by day or by night. In this lecture we’ll scan through some of these passages and compare contemporary charts to contrast same planetary conditions manifesting differently depending on Sect.
In this lecture you’ll learn:
• Basic differences between Diurnal or Nocturnal charts
• Major sources where we can clearly identify differences in delineation
• Planet’s behavior when in favor or contrary of the Sect
• Minor Sect related rejoicing conditions
• The importance of the Sect Light in our Charts